Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beginnings and endings

I don't really know where to start - and I am going to start anyway.

Lee and I are excited - in a long-term growth kind of way. This marks the beginning of a new framework in which we hope to build. With EWI, I feel I have finally fallen in with people that think that it's nuts just to be doing one thing for income. I can't tell you how many people I have spoken with over the years who have left me feeling foolish - or worse - about not having settled on a career. Maybe saying I am going to do lots of different things for the rest of my life is settling down into a career. Maybe. It is at least unconventional in the neck of the woods I stumbled out of.

My relationship with EWI started unceremoniously last Saturday night. I googled "multiple streams income" and up it popped. I found the questions they asked of me were some of the most intelligent I have encountered. I had to grant that it might well be some slick marketing fronting some financial venus fly trap.

So far, that's not how it has worked out.

Glenn Peters (glennp@ewicoaching.com) has answered all the questions we have put to him up to this point. I doubt we will ever have all of our questions answered simply because I never stop asking them. I feel very comfortable asking Glenn about anything. He's a patient man. It was clear that he had read through my application and wanted to understand my responses therein and ones I provided on the phone.

Though I am a little shy about doing so, I will post my initial submission to EWI on this blog shortly. I do so for the purposes of transparency - and ask for your support. Your encouraging words and thoughts would mean so much to us as we go through this process. And we'd really enjoy your company if you decided to enroll too. Please let them know we recommended the program to you if you decide it's right for you. With EWI's affiliate program, I hope to pay my tuition with referrals. Again, only if it is something that's right for you. Your words and well wishes will mean far more to us in the long-term than any short-term money deal.

So - beginnings and endings.

Oh. I guess I forgot to mention endings. Well, it feels like we are saying goodbye to a way of life. It has been an important era - one in which we have learned many things. And, for new things to grow, the old must pass away. Things have to end for others to begin.

It's time to move on.

We sincerely hope you'll subscribe to this blog - and help us keep in touch with you in as many other ways as we can and you want. Again, your kindness, care, and encouragement mean the world to us. We hope you'll let us know how we can cheer you on in all that you hope to do and become in your life.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment