Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fwd: My application

From: Chip Nowacek [mailto:chip@nowacek.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:11 PM
To: Glenn Peters
Subject: My application


Hey Glenn,

Any chance I can get a copy of the application I submitted to you. I want to post (some of) it on my blog.

The adventure begins.

Thanks,


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glenn Peters <glennp@ewicoaching.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Subject: RE: My application
To: Chip Nowacek <chip@nowacek.net>


*** Note:  Please do not use your "Reply" function to reply to this email ***
         You must reply to the address specified in the form below.

Robert G Allen

Relevant Tools "Multiple Streams Of Income Challenge Application" form completed:

Source:                   Multiple Streams Of Income Challenge Application
Type:                     signup
First Name:               Chip
Last Name:                Nowacek
Email:                    chip@nowacek.net
Phone:                    216-469-4843
Address:                  2314 Lamberton Road
city:                     Cleveland Heights
State:                    Ohio
Postal Code:              44118
Country:                  United States of America
Robert Allen Training:    No
What Program:            
The One Minute Millionaire:  x
Believe in Yourself:      Yes
Ethically Okay:           Yes
Other Peoples Money:      x
Other Peoples Experience:  x
Other Peoples Time:       x
Other Peoples Ideas:      x
Other Peoples Work:       x
Buy with Bad Credit:      find a partner with good credit
Where get money:          Borrow from savings/checking.
Employment Status:        employed
Retirement Amount:        $100,000 or More
Savings Amount:           $10,000 - $20,000
Do you own your residence:  Owner
Your Credit Condition:    good
Do you own a credit card?:  Yes
Credit Cards Maxed:       No
Explain financial situation.:  Building my 7th company - counting my junior high paper route. I wouldn't consider myself some raging, headline news success story - yet. And I am only interested in notoriety if it forwards a good purpose. I am happiest at home.
Favorite Stream of Income:  Business and Marketing
Annual Income Goal:       $200,000 - $500,000
How Urgent for Goals:     24 - 36 Months
Explain Financial Goals:  I'm tired of thinking about myself. I learned a lesson about finances from my grandfather. He grew more zucchini than he could possibly eat. His delight was to give it away. I believe we are supposed to be financial pipes instead of leaky buckets.
Understand Must Change:   Yes
Committed person:         Yes
Time Commitment:          Yes
Do the Assignments:       Yes
Explain Why  select you:  You're trying to find people to make your point about success. You want to find someone who will increase your chances of doing so. Well, in my 43 years, I haven't met anyone more ready to make a really big leap forward than I am right now. And you'll have to judge for yourself. You see, while money is important, what I become while I am working to earn it is far more valuable to me. Earning is fine. Having the capacity to earn is the real asset.
Currently Paying Tithing:  Yes
Charity Commitment:       Yes
Charity Desires:          Time, energy, love, kindness, encouragement, coaching, money (as long as it builds individuals instead of creating dependency), and whatever else I have. I am happiest when I am giving. It's really the only reason to "get" - beyond meeting basic needs.
Yes, testimonial:         x
Yes, investment:          x
Notes for Selection Committee:  Good luck in putting your team together. I wish you the best of success in this project and all others you undertake. Let me know how I might be able to forward your good purposes now or in the future.

IP address: 76.241.85.105







No comments:

Post a Comment